The Westchester Amateur Winemakers Club comprises of a group of people from the Greater New York Region all with a passion for making outstanding wine.
In 2009 the club crushed and pressed 7 1/2 tons of grapes, which is roughly 14,000 pounds and in excess of 1000 gallons of wine.
In competitions for 2009, the club has received better than 18 Medals
Our Club Members:
- President Marty Yule (General Gene)
- Sergeant Steve (The Barbarian)
- Warrant Officer Al Bat (aka the Cork Soaker, aka Superman)
- Warrant Officer Sal (PS – Don’t forget to clean your Carboys)
- First Lieutenant Joey Yonkers
- First Lieutenant Anthony Katonah
- First Lieutenant Joey Rockland
- First Lieutenant Michael Rockland
- First Lieutenant Ernie Showerdoor
- Second Lieutenant Mike
- Second Lieutenant John
- Private Andy